1. System can be controlled and configured from a PC using Windows software (XP, Windows 7)
1) Monitor all zones. (Maximum: 160 Zones, RS-485 communication).
2) System log files (Text and MP-3 files, saved in HDD of PC).
3) MIC broadcasting using PC MIC and/or general purpose MIC, example: RM-01.
4) BGM broadcasting using PC sound source (HDD).
5) Timer broadcasting using PC sound source (HDD) and/or other sources, example: CD
6) Remote control of sound source equipment, example:CD, tuner.
7) Macro set-up for Fire Sensor Inputs to create evacuation broadcast scenario. (Time, Zone, sound sources).
8) Zone Macro set-up for all buttons on Remote Mic.
9) PD-6359, PB-6207, AFD-6218, SC Equipment status monitoring and controlling.
2. File Backup In Case of PC Failure
1) Emergency fire broadcast
- When common macro is set, identical information will be saved in ECS-6216P/S to protect information in
case of PC failure.
- When emergency scenario function is set, identical information will be saved in ER-6116 to protect
information in case of PC failure.
2) Remote Mic Macro Operation
- Macro set-up information is saved in ECS-6216P/S to protect information in case of PC failure.
3. Telephone Paging Broadcast
By replacing RM-6024 with TP-6231, The paging will be done with a cell phone or telephone handset.